We add value to create greater profits on your farm, using "Sustainable Agricultural" methods.
We work with skilled, qualified advisors, who practice agricultural science at the highest level.
The Short Term Goal
- Reduce your input cost in the long term.
- Improve your bottom line by means of higher yields and better quality crops in the short term.
Together with our technical advisors we will follow a simple step by step
programme designed to maximise the return on your inputs:
The Long Term Goals
- Energy efficient Fertiliser Practise.
- Maximisation of Soil Fertility.
- Efficient Water Management.
- Minimisation of the use of agricultural chemicals.
- Specialised programme addressing issues as sodicity/ salinity.
The results of our Sustainable Agricultural programmes are:
- A Fertile Soil with the following characteristics:
- Improved Cation Exchange Capacity with more available and better
balanced macro and micro nutrients.
- Biologically active soils with bigger and more diverse populations of soil micro organisms
which feed and protect the crop. Fertiliser that is applied is more affective, so less may be used.
- Introduction of organic substances that simulate and replicate structures that appears in functional humus
and contributes to soil fertility and consequently plant nutrition and plant energy.
- Improved water holding capacity.
- Improved soil structure and "tilth".
What We Do
- High Energy Plant Growth resulting in:
- Improved crop quality.
- Improved yield.
- Better plant health.
- More effective utilisation of plant nutrients.
In support of our focus on "Sustainable Agriculture" the company adds value to and distributes liquid
fertilisers for foliar and soil applications as well as catalysed and commodity granular fertilisers to cover all soil
fertility, and plant nutrition needs. They are designed to work synergistically.
We have supported the philosophy of ’Sustainable Agriculture‘, since 2003 in South Africa and specialise in putting
the philosophy into practise. Our approach has its origins in environmental science and soil rehabilitation.
Our expertise in agriculture extends back even further than this.
Every day we actively execute personalised programmes that make farming more cost effective and more rewarding for the farmer.
In support of this, Advanced Nutrients actively engages in education initiatives (including Farmer‘s Study Groups,
with which we regularly interact) in order to promote understanding and acceptance of the systems that we use.
We use education to create awareness of the implications that agricultural practice has on:
In our education programmes we draw on the work of many internationally recognised authorities
as well as our own experience and expertise.
- The farmer‘s ’bottom-line‘.
- The environment.
- Food security.